Mercury Systems (formerly Themis Computer) is a leading developer and supplier of high performance board and system level products for mission-critical commercial and military applications. Mercury has a diverse product portfolio that includes rack mounted servers, bladed server systems, mission and payload systems, small form factors, and storage appliances.
- Military grade board level products VPX VME cPCI XMC/PMC ComExpress
- Rugged Military Servers and Naval interfaces
- Rugged Military Mission computers, routers and switches
Mercurys’ RES servers and High Performance Computers (HPCs) provide high reliability and superior performance to ensure reliability and survivability in the most rugged places. The RES systems have superior resilience to environmental extremes that include shock, vibration, and temperature extremes.
Key features of the servers are:
- Wide operating temperature range up to 0C-65C
- Redundant 24/48V DC or AC options available
- Each server shipped is tested, burnt-in with customer specified configuration
- Front or rear IO is available
- Small: options down to 13 Inch deep are available (41cm)
- Lower weight/size: 30-50% lower weight compared to commercial servers
- 3 year warranty
Expando represents Mercury in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
Product Brief: RES Trust with BuiltSECURE Rugged Secure Servers: Maintain Data Integrity and Safeguard IP at the Edge
RES-XR6 Rugged Server, 2U, 24 Drive, Rear I/O, 18 inch deep
Mercury Systems White Paper: Introducing a Better Alternative For Advanced Electronic Warfare Solutions