Expando represent four global manufacturers of advanced technologies and electronic systems that are used in outer space to protect the devices from over current, radiation and overheating.
We have collaborated with our suppliers for many years, gaining knowledge and experience from their range of products and services. Now we provide an extensive portfolio of products, including support and service.
- DDR – wide temperature ranges
- High Density DDR-III Memory Modules
- EEPROM stores small amounts of data that must be saved when power is removed
- Flash – computer storage medium that can be electrically erased and reprogrammed
- SRAM – a static random-access memory uses bistable latching circuitry to store each bit
- SDRAM – dynamic random-access memory stores each bit of data in a separate capacitor within an integrated circuit
- MRAM – Magneto resistive random-access memory, stores memory by magnetic storage elements
- RTIMS Flash (NAND FLASH) up to 24GB space qualified
- Standard –Rad Hard Isolated hermetic thick-film hybrid DC/DC converters for flight critical applications with extreme temperature requirements. -55 °C to +125 °C.
- POL Converter
- POL 5V
- EMI Filtering
Serial data bus
Rad hard Peripherals
- LVDS, Low-voltage differential signalling circuits
- LVTH (Low Voltage biCmos Technology with bus-Hold)
- LCL, Current Limiters
- SERDES (Serializer/Deserializer)
- DDR2 TR (Termination Regulator)
Discrete Power Semiconductor products
Our experience of products and technology is your guarantee that we will provide nothing but high quality and high reliability space qualified components. Don’t hesitate to contact Expando.