The PW-82530N0 is a high performance, low cost torque loop controller designed to precisely regulate current into the motor windings of 3-phase brushless DC motors used in applications needing high position accuracy.
- Self-Contained 3-Phase Motor Torque Controller
- Integrated Control and Power Stages with 10 Amp Output Current Capability
- 7% Linearity, 3% Current Regulating Accuracy
- User-Programmable Control Parameters Including PI Gain Values via USB Interface
- Digital or Analog Current Input Command
- 10 KHz – 100 KHz PWM Frequency
- Complementary Four-Quadrant Operation
- Holding Torque Through Zero Current
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- PCB Mount Package with Thermal Interface
Visit DDC web-site at www.ddc-web.com for more details.